Monday, September 27, 2010

Skate Naked Top Shop Contest

On Saturday Skate Naked held it's first Top Shop contest. I wasn't able to go but I guess it went pretty well. Blacklist from Laurenceburg IN won the Contest, Jp Skate came in 2nd and Old Skool rounded out 3rd place. Resident and Alien Workshop were the main sponsors... The JP guys just posted up a pretty long edit...As long as it is, I think there was a lot of other shredding that didn't get captured. For example, I've heard that the ledge area got destroyed by Taylor, but I don't think I saw a single trick of his on here. I'm looking forward to seeing other edits. I'll post up more of them as I get them..

1 comment:

  1. PS. I don't literally think there is a conspiracy to leave Taylor out.... I just wanted to see his tricks....

    ReplyDelete