Sunday, March 24, 2013

Abandoned hotel


I've known about this spot for over a year now and finally just went to check it out.. Jay Croft and Patrick Walsh came down from Akron last night to hit up the skatepark and on their way they stopped by to skate it. They showed my some pictures and it finally motivated me to go hit it up. This thing is no joke.. It's awesome but terribly hard to skate. I was struggling to say the least. Here are a couple pictures of the pool. Now this place by no means a secret but I'm not going to blow it up by posting the address.... However it's on the East side... happy hunting.

3 comments:

  1. is it possible to make it to the top of the deep end?

    ReplyDelete
  2. About 6 feet up it basically becomes a wallride situation... it's probably possible to do a axle stall or rock n' roll maybe but I'm thinking it would be pretty damn hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was gonna go to work on that thing with some serious quickcrete this spring and make it more friendly to skate, but they are tearing it out i just heard. It's like 200 feet from where my new warehouse space is. Bummer.

    ReplyDelete