Saturday, March 16, 2013

Hello again. updates...

I can't believe I haven't updated this in 8 months. I just looked at the stats and I can't believe that the page is still getting looked at. I'm not even going to try to give a full update on this past year.. couple notable things... Skate Naked is still going strong. Embassy opened a satellite location there. Taylor is (still) getting a ton of coverage, he put out a great edit from his trip to Italy.. James Webber had a "bro model" Instrument deck, Joe Charlton's video "Loudpack" was finally released. Dan had knee surgery and is finally back on his board... Drake, Tanner, Justin, Gage, Luke, James and Chad Butler have all been killing it and getting coverage. CJ Broke his leg in Florida last month. Blacksheep closed it's doors a couple weeks ago.... Andy Helvey started a skate blog: http://principleskateboarding.blogspot.com/





Embassy Commercial




No comments:

Post a Comment